The administration and staff at Valley Forge Military Academy are excited to announce that we are at the point where we can provide you and FIRST with access to his current grades and attendance via the internet.
- Please go to our PowerSchool site: https://vfma.powerschool.com
- Click the button “Create Account”
- Fill-In your First Name, Last Name, and email address
- Type in a desired username
- Type in a password (at least seven characters)
- Re-enter your password
You will now link your account to the student.
- Type in the student name as you would like it to appear on your screen.
- Type in the Access ID: (case sensitive)
- Type in the Access Password: (case sensitive)
- Use the drop down menu to choose your relationship with the student.
- Click the “Enter” button.
There is also an instructional video located at: http://youtu.be/Yk9UBBJ4BP8
The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class. To email the teacher a question or concern, please click the blue teacher’s name link. The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your student and the School Bulletin tab has current announcements for our school.
If you need assistance creating your account, please contact the registrar, Josh Sands at email@example.com or (610) 989-1380.