Valley Forge Military Academy & College Employment Opportunity
English Adjunct Instructor
(Development English, English Composition and EN101)
Dean of Academic Services
Master’s Degree in discipline required.
Instructs College students using various pedagogical methods. Prepares course goals/objectives and syllabi. Assesses student progress, records results, and issues regular reports to administration.
- Instructs assigned undergraduate credits per semester.
- Contributes to the efficient management and administration of the College as required.
- Informs the students about the academic rules, regulations, policies and standards.
- Maintains academic records
- Ideally, the candidate has at least 3 years of teaching experience, professional experience, or management expertise in their respective field.
- Demonstrates excellent ability to teach and inspire
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook programs.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, self-starter, ability to write and communicate effectively
- Demonstrates ability to work as part of a team
Interested individuals may submit resumes with cover letter and salary requirement to:Human Resources Department Valley Forge Military Academy & College 1001 Eagle Road Wayne, PA 19087 FAX: (610) 989-1486
OR e-mail plain text resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. The administration reserves the right to revise or change the job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.