Valley Forge Military Academy & College Employment Opportunity
Valley Forge Military Academy and College is seeking an experienced Bus Driver with a flexible schedule who is able to work during the weekend in the morning/day/afternoon hours. The hours and days vary.
Facilities and Services
Assistant Director of Facilities
High School Diploma required
- Transport VFMA&C cadets, staff and faculty, and special event customers in a safe and courtesy manner.
- Inspect bus before each trip.
- Dispose of trash and sweep vehicle at the end of each trip.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of three years driving experience.
- Valid state commercial driver’s license with passenger and school bus endorsements required.
- Also must pass a substance abuse test.
- Compliance with PA DOT/DOE regulations
- Clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule.
- Must be able to physically operate a school bus.
Interested individuals may submit resumes with cover letter and salary requirement to:Human Resources Department Valley Forge Military Academy & College 1001 Eagle Road Wayne, PA 19087 FAX: (610) 989-1486
OR e-mail plain text resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. The administration reserves the right to revise or change the job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.