Head College Women’s Soccer Coach
Schedule: Part-time (Seasonal)
Reporting to: Athletic Director
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Plans, organizes, conducts and evaluates all phases of a highly successful college women’s soccer program.
- Will be knowledgeable of, and abide by, all VFMA&C & NJCAA policies and regulations.
- Will oversee all day-to-day operations of the college women’s soccer program.
- Will use women’s soccer as a teaching opportunity to reinforce the core values of Valley Forge Military College: academic excellence, character development, physical development, personal motivation, and leadership.
- Will work with the Director of Enrollment Management to recruit and secure financial aid for prospective student athletes who reflect and represent the quality of Valley Forge Military College.
- Will work with college placement officers and four year college women’s soccer staff to secure a successful transfer to a college or university for each athlete according to their respective level of ability and performance.
- Will work with the Commandant and Tactical staff to assure student-athlete compliance and close cooperation with the regimental system and responsibilities.
The candidate should have college soccer experience, and at least three years of previous successful coaching and recruiting experience as a head or assistant coach preferably at the collegiate level.
Interested individuals may submit resumes with cover letter and salary requirement to:Human Resources Department
Valley Forge Military Academy & College
1001 Eagle Road
Wayne, PA 19087 FAX: (610) 989-1486
OR e-mail plain text resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. The administration reserves the right to revise or change the job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Date Posted: 10/01/13