We hope you are enjoying the summer and look forward to welcoming you back on campus in the fall. Before returning and receiving a room assignment for the next year, all continuing students must register for class. To expedite your move-in, complete and submit all applicable financial aid paperwork, outstanding tuition payments, and necessary medical forms. Move-in dates can be found below.
Register for Class
If you did not register for class during continuing student registration, you can register online via the e-student portal: estudent.vfmac.edu
How to Register:
- Choose Term – e.g. FA-14.
- Click on Registration
- Choose “credit option” for the course(s) you would like to register for.
- Scroll down to “process”
- Registration for term complete.
If you have any difficulty registering for your Fall courses, e-mail the Registrar’s Office.
Billing and Payment Contract
- Complete and sign the Billing and Payment document and return to Valley Forge Military College
1001 Eagle Rd
B&PD – Medenbach Hall
Wayne PA 19087
- Valley Forge does offer payment plans, complete details are provided within the document. This service is provided through Higher Education Services and requires a small annual application fee. Contact HES at 1-800-422-0010 or visit their web-site at www.highereducationservices.org.
View Your Class Schedule Online
- Once you have registered for the term, you can access your student schedule, here’s how:
- Log in the student portal estudent.vfmac.edu
- Verify Term
- CURRENT TERM (located under your name) should indicate FA-14: this will allow you to access your schedule for Fall 2014.
- If your term does not indicate FA-14, please click “change” located next to TERM and choose FA-14 from the drop down menu.
- Under the “Administrative Services” heading, select “My Schedule.”
- “My Schedule” provides you with details as to the course title, course ID, course credits and the days and times for each class meeting. This version is printable.
Order your Textbooks
- Book Information is available online for each of your courses, through the student portal.
- Log in to the portal
- Book information for each course can be accessed via the “REGISTRATION” tab. All book information will be available by July 15.
- Click on the “Registration” tab.
- Locate your course in the “list of registered courses”
- Click on “Book List” for each specific course you are registered.
- Financial Aid (US Citizens Only) If you have not already completed your FAFSA form, File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- VFMC FAFSA Code is:003386
- If your aid award calls for a Master Promissory Note, please be sure to complete, sign, and return that prior to your August arrival.
The form should be mailed to:
Valley Forge Military College
1001 Eagle Rd
College Financial Aid – Medenbach Hall
Wayne PA 19087
- A FERPA waiver must be completed for the financial aid office to discuss financial aid options with anyone other than the student. To authorize a third party access please complete our Financial Aid FERPA Waiver.
- Additional Financial Aid Information
- If you have questions about your financial aid please email the Financial Aid Office. Be sure to include your student ID number and a contact number where we can reach you with answers.
- Valley Forge Military Health Center Overview form - complete and return all 7 pages.
- Attention student athletes: Be sure to complete and submit the following:
Books may also be available and ordered via other websites such as Amazon.com, BN.com, among others. When ordering books, please order by the ISBN indicated to ensure you have the correct edition.
Complete your Financial Aid Paperwork
Complete Mandatory Medical Paperwork
All students are required to own a laptop. Most current production laptops in the market will meet our requirements, however we encourage you to review our Academic Student Computer Standards, which will provide you details on recommended system specifications and standards while attending Valley Forge Military Academy & College.
Remember to complete your paperwork prior to your arrival and we will be able to expedite your move-in. Failure to do so will result in significant delays.
College Move-In and Arrival Dates
Please follow the dates and times below that pertain to you. Barracks assignments will be available via your e-student portal, and will also be e-mailed to you. We are currently working on assigning rooms for all registered fall students. Information below is currently tentative and subject to change, please check this site frequently for updates.
Monday August 4
- Report for check-in at the Athletic Field House
- 11:30am-12:30pm Returning Football athletes and Band members
- Note: all other college athletes arrive on August 11.
- For your convenience, please park in General Parking, adjacent to our track and field.
Thursday August 7
- Leadership Detail – College Cadets who have registered for class and accepted leadership training invitations, report on August 7 for training. Check-in at Eisenhower Hall at the times listed by your barracks assignment.
- 9:00am Younghusband Hall
- 10:00am Lafayette Hall
- Park in the Parade Field lot
Monday August 11
- Report for check-in at Eisenhower Hall
- 3:00pm Returning Fall season athletes other than football.
- For your convenience, please park in the Parade Field lot.
Friday August 22
- Returning college students, report for check-in at Eisenhower Hall at the times listed by your barracks assignment. Academy students taking college courses should report on this day.
- 9:00am Younghusband Hall
- 10:00am Von Steuben Hall
- 11:00am Lafayette Hall and any other returning College students assigned to other barracks.
- You may park in the Parade Field lot during check-in.
Bring your Uniforms and Basic Issue Items
- Reminder: you must return to Valley Forge with the prior year’s basic issue clothing items that you were issued at both the Cadet Store and Press Shop. Upon returning to Valley Forge these items will be inventoried by a member of the TAC Officer team. Basic clothing issue items that cadets have worn out or outgrown will be replaced. Cadets must replace lost items or items that have become unserviceable due to negligence or abuse.
- Previously issued at Cadet Store
|2 Laundry Bags||1 Pair Combat Boots||10 VFMAC T-Shirts||1 Pair Black Gloves|
|10 Laundry Tags||1Pair Black Dress Shoes||1 Beret Capshield (College)||1 Beret|
|1 Laundry Marker||2 Sweatshirts||1 Capshield||1 Combination Lock|
|15 Laundry Pins||2 Pair Sweatpants||3 BDU Name Tapes||1 Wool Cap|
|4 Wire Hangers||2 Short Sleeve School Shirts||1 VFMAC ID Card||1 Chapel Cap|
|8 Coat Hangers||3 Pair Gym Shorts||1 Breast Plate||1 Cap Cover|
|3 Trouser Hangers||5 Gym Shirts||1 Belt Plate||1 Black Scarf|
|1 Can Brasso||1 Swim Suit||1 Web Belt and Buckle||1 Pair Low Overshoes|
|1 Nail Brush||1 Pair Suspenders||2 Pair White Gloves||1 Mattress Cover|
- Previously Issued at the Press Shop:
- 1 Full Dress Blouse
- 1 pair Full Dress Trousers
- 2 pair Dress Grey Trousers
- 1 Raincoat/All-Weather Coat
- 1 Black Sweater
- 1 CQ Jacket/Leave Jacket
- **2 Battle Dress Uniform (BDU)
- 2 BDU Shirts
- 2 BDU Trousers
- **1 BDU Field Jacket
- **1 pair White Trousers
- **items are issued to the cadet but remain property of school.