Privacy and Security Notice for Valley Forge Military College US Army ROTC Battalion
1. This area of the VFMAC web site is provided as a public service by US Army ROTC Battalion, Valley Forge Military College, Wayne, PA.
2. Information presented in this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate copyright credits is necessary.
3. For site management, this organization uses a software program that creates summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this organization may use a software program to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. Cookies to collect information are not used at this site.
8. Contact the WebTeam at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this site.