Valley Forge Military Academy & College aspires to greatness, educating cadets who will have a profound impact on society and the world.
There are several options available for making a gift to Valley Forge Military Academy & College. All gifts are considered unrestricted, unless noted, and support the area of greatest need. If you wish to direct your direct your gift to benefit a certain area of VFMA&C please note the designation when your gift is made.
You can make an outright gift by check, credit card, wire, or transfer of securities.
If sending a check, please make the check payable to Valley Forge Military Academy & College Foundation, and mail to:
Valley Forge Military Academy & College
1001 Eagle Road
Wayne, PA 19087
When making a gift, please consider the following:
- Budget your gift to the Forge in easy monthly payments: You can make your gift a monthly commitment by a credit card if you prefer.
- If you prefer to make a gift via postal mail, please print our Giving Form and mail it along with your check or credit card information to the address listed above.
- If you would like to make a gift of securities including stock, bonds, or mutual funds, please contact the Development Office by calling 610-995-6008 or click here to download the PDF instructions for our brokerage firm.
- VFMA&C gratefully accepts needed gifts-in-kind such as equipment, computers, labor, vehicles, and office furniture.
- Your employer may match your gift to VFMA&C thus increasing your contribution. Please contact you employer’s human resource’s department for a copy of its matching gift to submit with your donation.
- VFMA&C offers naming opportunities for scholarship funds, faculty chairs, academic initiatives, and selected campus buildings and rooms. These may be named for the donor, a family member, or another person the donor wishes to honor creating a lasting legacy while addressing a vital need of VFMA&C. Please contact Tom Goldblum at (610) 989-1329 or email@example.com.
- VFMA&C faculty and staff may make a gift through payroll deduction by contacting Tom Goldblum, Director of Alumni Relations at 610-989-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.