If you have questions about international admissions, please contact: Kerry Sethi, Director of Academy International Admissions, 610-989-1315.
International Student Application Process:
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for January or September enrollment. The earlier you apply, the earlier you can be accepted and considered for scholarship opportunities.
An application file is complete when we receive:
- Completed application
- Grades, translated to U.S. equivalent for the last three years. If in another language, grades must be translated into English through WES
- Standardized test scores if available (TOEFL/TOFEL Jr./SSAT/SAT) – no minimum score required
- Evaluations or recommendations from Math or Literature teacher and Principal/Dean/Guidance Counselor
- Copy of Bio section of passport (Photo Page)
- Current Bank Statement (Must be in English and in US dollars)
- Contact information for any family or agents in the United States who will take guardianship of student during their time of study in the U.S
- After a Visa is secured and a deposit is made: completed Registration forms must be submitted before arrival. Forms include, but are not limited to medical history, current physical, and official transcripts.