YouR Son Has a
Big Future. VFMA is the first step.
Valley Forge Military Academy has a long tradition of developing boys into young men of character, discipline and integrity.
Watch this brief overview video to learn how your son can make his academic future a reality while learning skills he’ll use the rest his live.
Thank you for your interest in Valley Forge Military Academy!
We are an independent, college preparatory school for boys in grades 7-12. Our rigorous curriculum and structure will help your son develop to his full potential. Please contact us if you have any questions about the school or our admissions process.
The Application Process
Step 1: Apply
If you have any questions during the application process, or would prefer a mailed copy of the application, please contact the Admissions Office at (610) 989-1200.
An application file is complete when we receive:
- A completed online application. Apply here.
- Teacher Evaluations (math teacher, english teacher, and guidance counselor). Download form.
- Transcript, including conduct and attendance records from the prior two years and previous term report card. You can fill out the form and give it to your current school, but your admissions counselor will also reach out to them as well. Download Records Release form.
- Standardized test scores if they have been taken. Applicants can submit SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test) or ISEE (Independent Schools Entrance Exam) results.
- IEP or 504 Plan is applicable.
Please note: an acceptance decision cannot be rendered until we have this information.
Step 2: Visit Campus
The best way to know if the Academy is a fit for your son is to come and see for yourself! We invite you to visit Valley Forge during one of our upcoming Open Houses or by scheduling a campus visit.
Schedule a Campus Visit
Visits are held on an appointment basis, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Because cadet life is best experienced when classes are in session, we encourage families to visit during a weekday. When necessary, a visit may be scheduled on Saturday by appointment. Schedule your visit today by calling our Admissions Office at (610) 989-1200.
Step 3: Admissions Decision
Once your application file is complete, written notification of the decision will be mailed to you. Upon notification for acceptance, a $1,000 deposit for domestic students or $1,500 for international students is required ($500 for midterm domestic), which will be credited toward tuition.