Discipline, structure and teamwork don’t care where you were born. Students from around the world come to Valley Forge to achieve their full potential.
Watch this brief overview video to learn how your son can make his academic future a reality while learning skills he’ll use the rest his live.
International Academy Admissions
One of the great strengths of Valley Forge Military Academy is the incredible diversity of the student population. Students from around the world have attended Valley Forge in preparation for success in life. If you have questions about international admissions, please contact: Kerry Sethi, Director of Academy International Admissions, 610-989-1315.
An application file is complete when we receive:
- Completed application
- Grades, translated to U.S. equivalent for the last three years. If in another language, grades must be translated into English through WES
- Standardized test scores if available (TOEFL/TOFEL Jr./SSAT/SAT) – no minimum score required
- Evaluations or recommendations from Math or Literature teacher and Principal/Dean/Guidance Counselor
- Copy of Bio section of passport (Photo Page)
- Current Bank Statement (Must be in English and in US dollars)
- Contact information for any family or agents in the United States who will take guardianship of student during their time of study in the U.S
- After a Visa is secured and a deposit is made: completed Registration forms must be submitted before arrival. Forms include, but are not limited to medical history, current physical, and official transcripts.
Tuition and Fees
2020-2021 Middle & High School International:
|ESL (if needed)||Included||Included|