Army ROTC ECP Application Process
Army ROTC ECP Application
The Fall 2022 application process will run: July 1, 2021 through April 15, 2022.
Please note: Valley Forge Military College is a private school with a separate application. The Army ROTC ECP application is an application to the Army to become an officer. Make sure to also apply to Valley Forge Military College through the admissions office or online.
- ECP Application Checklist
- VFMC Army ROTC ECP Application
- Cadet Enrollment Form
- Police Record Check
- State of Legal Residence Form
- Direct Deposit
- 2021 W-4
- Dental Records Memo
- Original Birth certificate and Social Security Card (Policy states that we must make the copy of the original to ensure no tampering or altering of the document. If you live within 3 hours of VF, you will be doing your interview in person and may initially submit copies and bring the originals to your interview rather than mail them ahead of time.)
- Interim or Final High School Transcript
- SAT and/or ACT scores (minimum SAT:1000 and ACT: 19)
- SAT code: 002955
- ACT code: 003740
If accepted into the ECP, you will be scheduled for a Department of Defense medical examination with a physician near your home and at no cost to you. Once physically qualified, you will be scheduled for training. Once accepted into the ECP program, students are required to attend the four-week Basic Camp at Fort Knox, KY, the summer prior to entering the program, for those who have not completed Basic Combat Training in one of the branches of the armed forces. All ECP scholarship and non-scholarship cadets who require this training are scheduled by the Army ROTC Recruiting Officer to attend. In addition, cadets must complete the Advanced Camp, a five-week training event designed to develop leadership competencies, the summer between the student’s freshman and sophomore years at VFMC.