Join Our Motorized Unit
E Battery is the motorized unit giving cadets experience with different types of vehicles and their operation and maintenance. Cadets receive a variety of hands-on mechanical training unlike anything found at any other prep school in the world.
About E Battery
All E Battery cadets attend training sessions at the arsenal twice per week. Each week’s sessions alternate between hands-on and classroom training. The program trains cadets in the safe operation of vehicles as well as the necessary maintenance and safety procedures to keep those vehicles on the road.
E Battery is open to both Academy and College cadets.
- Harley Davidson 883 Sportster motorcycles
- Jeep Wranglers
- Ford Broncos
- Trucks with tow behind cannons
- Auto Insurance
- How best to select insurance and financing offers
- Options and features that help reduce insurance rates
- Defensive driving techniques
- How to survive while driving on Interstate Highways
- Driver distraction- cell and other devices
- The effects of alcohol and drugs while driving
Basic Vehicle Maintenance
- How to safely change a tire and oil
- The importance of correct tire pressures
- How to find a good repair facility
- Maintenance habits that will save you money
- Anti-lock brakes and stability control features
- How to modify vehicles intelligently