Diversity is strength.
Discipline, structure and teamwork don’t care where you were born. Students from around the world come to Valley Forge to prepare for success in life.
International Academy Cadets
International Student Checklist
The following information is to be used to assist you in the application process to Valley Forge Military Academy. While this will include most of the requirements for Admission, every application is reviewed individually. Some applicants may require more or less information. This will not be determined until an Admissions Officer has reviewed the application.
Please do not hesitate to contact Erica Diaz with any questions via email: email@example.com or by phone: 610-989-1561.
- Application fee: $100 for Academy (grades 7-12)
- Grades for the last three (3) years (in English)
- Evaluations completed by teachers (Math, English and Principal/Guidance Counselor)
- Copy of bio section of passport (Photo Page)
- International student request form
- Bank Statement (in English and US dollars). A letter from the bank is NOT sufficient
- Contact information for any family or agents in the United States
- We recommended, depending on their proficiency with English in an academic setting, that international students attend the English Language & Leadership Summer Program