Valley Forge Military Academy and College

VFMAC Shield SiteIcon

Valley Forge Military College

The Military College of Pennsylvania.™

A private two-year college committed to equipping young men and women to boldly face the challenges of life.

VFMC is designated as a Pennsylvania National Guard Friendly School.

The mission of VFMC is to educate students within an academic and military environment to transfer to academically competitive four-year colleges, universities, or service academies. The College builds leaders of character – for the future,  for the community,  for the country,  for the world.

Request More Information

    Best Time(s) to Contact You:

    Interest in Institution:
    Valley Forge Military CollegeValley Forge Military Academy (Grades 7-12)
    Interest In Term:
    January 2024September 2024



    VFMC has 99 percent transfer placement for graduates to 4-year institutions; the remaining 1 percent choose to enter the workforce.



    1:10 Teacher to student ratio ensures individualized attention.



    VFMC hosts the U.S. Army’s Early Commissioning Program enabling Cadets to commission as officers in the U.S. Army in two years.


    VFMC is the only Military Junior College in the Northeast.

    The key to becoming the best version of yourself is mastering self-discipline. This is extremely difficult to do on your own. And it is why Valley Forge exists. We are a community that is committed to developing the whole person. The daily habits and rhythms you will learn at Valley Forge will stick with you for life, through any circumstance. You will be made stronger, able to thrive in the face of all kinds of challenges.

    The first step is is the easiest: Contact us. Schedule a visit. Talk to a graduate. And see how you can become your best self.