We invite you to join us for Parents and Recognition Weekend 2019!
RSVP required for Friday night’s Forge Family Reception and Sunday morning’s Forge Family Breakfast. Please RSVP by September 13, 2019!
COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday, September 20
3:45 PM: Kick-Off for Academy Football Game vs. Perkiomen School (O’Hara Field)
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Forge Family Reception (Eisenhower Hall)
- Complimentary for all parents, registration required. Cadets are not permitted to attend.
- Parking: Parade Field, 1001 Eagle Road, Wayne, PA 19087. All cars must be moved from the Parade Field by 8 am.
Saturday, September 21
9:00 AM: Recognition Ceremony (Parade Field)
- Parking: General Lot. GPS address: 800 Radnor Street Road, Wayne, PA 19087. Golf carts will be available for transportation between the General Lot and the Parade Field for guests with limited mobility.
10:15 AM- 12:15 PM: Academy and College Open Houses
- Academy Open House (Shannon Hall)
- Academy cadets do not attend this event.
- College Open House (May H. Baker Library)
- This event is for the families of both the Pathways students and the cadets in the Corps.
- College cadets and students are permitted to attend this event.
Sunday, September 22
8:00 AM: Forge Family Breakfast (Mellon Hall Ballroom)
- Registration is required-space is limited.
- $20/person; Current cadets and students and children under 12 are complimentary.
- Parking: General Lot. GPS address: 800 Radnor Street Road, Wayne, PA 19087. Golf carts will be available for transportation between the General Lot and the Chapel for guests with limited mobility.
10:00 AM: Chapel Service (Alumni Memorial Chapel of St. Cornelius the Centurion)
11:30 AM: 92nd Corps of Cadets Parade
12:00 PM: Boodle Open for Lunch (prices vary for food items)